Tie Rod Cylinders
Rated to 2500 psi, 4000 shock pressure. Standard cylinders feature o-ring with polyurethane back-ups on piston and double lipped u-cup on rod. Full threaded rod through 1.25 diameter.
(Request form #CD01)
- 2" to 5" bores, clevis mounted.
- Standard and ASAE closed centers.
DU & DE Series
(Request form #CD03)
- 2" to 4" bores, ASAE, clevis mounted.
- Rod threaded for mechanical depth control on DU
- Mechanical depth control included on DE
DCR and DR Rephasing Series
(Request form #CD02.1, CD04)
- Designed for series use - cylinders are volumetrically matched and feature a unique bypass system with special piston seals. Cylinders rephase automatically upon full extension.
Rated to 3000 psi, 6000 psi proof pressure.
(Request form #DH01)
- 2" to 4" bores, clevis mounted.
- Heavy duty seals and upgraded castings.
- Hardened steel pins 3" bore and up.
PDH Position Cylinder
(Request form #PDH)
- Internal electronic feedback senses cylinder rod position
- Provides output to allow constant monitoring of the cylinder rod
position for steering applications, blade control, etc.
- All sensor components except electrical connector are imbedded
internally for superior durability and long field life
- Available in 2.5" to 5" bore and rated to 3000 psi
1.5" through 5" bore sizes. Welded base. Variety of end mountings available.
(Request form #CN02)
- 2500 psi working psi. O-ring seals with polyurethane backup on piston, double lipped u-cup on rod.
- Standard cylinder comparable to NW series but available only in specific strokes and always clevis mounted - no options offered.
- Heavy duty 3000 psi model with piston u-cups also available.
(Request form #CU01)
- 3000 psi working psi. Externally capped, positive-locked head.
- Polyurethane u-cups with double lipped seal on rod.