I Have A John Deere. . .

(or any other closed center system)

Can I Use A Standard Valve?

All SBA valves are convertible to closed center by installing a closed center plug(#1V0206) and no relief plug (#1R0035) as shown in literature shipped with the valve. (See Closed Center Conversion)

Valves may also be ordered already converted to closed center - such as the SBA2-CC featuring a tighter spool fit. (AD/SA and SDV valves are also convertible)

Quick Refresher

Open center

Constant flow in neutral

No pressure in neutral

Closed center (no relief in valve)

No flow in neutral

Constant (Stand-by) pressure in neutral